Sunday, February 10, 2008

Caffeine Challenged


Wow. OK... it's been a while since my last post. Sorry about that. Maybe everyone has given up by now and doesn't even check anymore.

Nevertheless, I have an excuse.

Even though Jean faithfully makes a pot of coffee every morning; and I make sure to avail myself of a cup, I realize it's just not enough.

The other day I received an unexpected package. I was pretty excited to discover that Dylan, Jamie and Diedra had conspired to send me a new kind of cofeemaker to try.

Recently, I have been intrigued with the concept of a pod coffeemaker. Now, thanks to my longevity and thereby my opportunity to celebrate yet another birthday - along with the generosity of my children - I have one.

I need to get some pods, then I'll give it a try.

My posts should come with greater regularity after I have a steady supply source of caffeine.

No comments: