Friday, May 9, 2008

The Will - The Way


The other day, I watched these guys struggling to load this big iron thing into that mini-pickup. They couldn't lift it...I could tell it must have been very heavy. Finally, they got one end up on the tailgate, then tried to back the truck up. It just dug in and spun in the gravel.

Watching them, I have to admit that I thought there was no way they would get that thing into that truck.

They were determined (and relatively unconcerned about incidental damage to the truck)

After they succeeded in getting it into the back of the truck, it was too long to balance there, so these two sizable fellows stood on the front of it to keep it from falling out.

I have no idea where they were headed or what they wanted it for...
but I'm pretty sure they stole it.

No comments: