Thursday, September 4, 2008

Knock Before Entering


Last night, Cathy decided to take a shower before going to bed.

Everything was fine until she pulled back the shower curtain only to discover the tub was already occupied.

A scorpion was in there waiting for her.

I was able to dive in there and overpower that poisonous little devil with the sole of my sandal.

No one was harmed (except of course the scorpion).

My brother aptly observed how fortunate Cathy was. When Dylan was visiting here, we had to hike halfway up the mountain to finally find a scorpion. Cathy only had to go as far as the bathroom.

2 comments:

Dyl said...

Except for both of the last 2 days I was there they found scorpions in the house!!

I was glad that was the LAST 2 days and not the FIRST 2 days... haha.

Cat said...

My Hero!