Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy


This morning as I am listening to a popular Christian radio station, 102.5, I hear them say my wife's name. They also say, "Clinton". I also hear the words, "grand prize winner".

I start saying to Cathy as she is getting ready for work, "They just said your name on the radio!, they just said your name on the radio!"

Well, sure enough, we are the winners.

They are sending us to the "Weekend to Remember Family Life Seminar" in Madison. They will pay for the weekend...the seminar, the hotel and everything!

The on-air radio personality tried to call her as we were listening, and of course, got her cell phone voice mail (nothing new to me). After about 20 minutes Cathy succeeded in calling them back and was on the air. She is really excited.

Cathy has wanted us to go to one of these for a long time, but they are expensive and we couldn't always get the time off. So now, I guess there is no doubt, we are supposed to be there...and we will.

No comments: