Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bugs?



I saw this guy carrying his laptop over his shoulder wearing casual leather loafers while riding a Harley. Then I saw this guy sitting in an office at a desk working back and forth between two laptop computers. Who are these Arizona geeks?

Oh, wait a minute... that was me I saw.

Yes, things are a bit different out here now that my only set of wheels is 2.

When I arrived here a couple of weeks ago, I cleaned all of those dead Wisconsin bugs off of my motorcycle windshield. I noticed while riding today that it remains bug free.

One of the nice things about the desert. I guess the scorpions eat them all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha... oh man. The picture in my head is hilarious... only the Harley is more like a Moped. And you're wearing a pink helmet. Lol.

Cat said...

A Vespa perhaps?

Oh, by the way ... beware of geeks bearing gifts ...