Friday, December 28, 2007

Is it live or is it _________?


Last year I set up an artificial Christmas tree in our house for the first time. It wasn't planned. It was more or less the only option, since it was Christmas Eve and I couldn't find a real tree anywhere that night. I ended up borrowing an artificial tree that I knew was not being used.

After Christmas, there was a great deal on artificial trees at Lowe's, so I bought one. After figuring out how to store it all year, it was finally time to break it out for this year.

Those of you who use these trees understand the tedious process of bending out each wire branch after everything was scrunched flat in storage. That's what I'm doing here.

Some people say, "I only want a live tree". Nobody has a live tree. They either have an artificial tree or a dead one.

So whether you go artificial or unartificial, I hope your Christmas was genuinely as great as ours was here in Wisconsin.

No comments: